News & Alerts
- 2021 Cavern City Air Terminal Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Water Billing Selection
- Short Term Housing Strategy
- Brine Well Authority Info
- City of Carlsbad Municipal Water System Report
- Cavern City Air Terminal Project
- 2019 Carlsbad Consumer Report
Members of Carlsbad and Eddy County’s law enforcement community say they are now beginning to get a feel for some of the additional unintended consequences caused by the COVID-19 shutdown. During the May 25 Carlsbad City Council Meeting, Carlsbad Police Department...
The City of Carlsbad has received an “Unmodified Opinion” from the Albuquerque accounting firm of Hinkle and Landers on its annual audit. The results of the audit have now been released to the public by the State Auditor. An unmodified opinion means that the auditor...
An apartment building was destroyed in a structure fire early Monday morning in Carlsbad. The fire took place in a building on the northeast side of the Vista Del Rio Apartment Complex, located at 1300 N. Pate St. The call for the fire came in at 5:30 a.m. The fire...