Select Page

Category Archives: General Information

Who Do I Contact To Rent The Civic Center?

The scheduling of the Walter R. Gerrells Civic Center can be accomplished by calling 575-887-0276. You may also contact MSL Productions at 575-208-6208, or email

How Do I Rent One Of The Pavilions Or Picnic Shelters?

Arrangements to rent the Pavilions or Picnic Shelters can be made by contacting Steve Hendley at City Hall, 887-1191 ext. 7957. There is a $25 charge for rental. You are advised to reserve early as some dates fill up quickly.

Where Can I Find A Notary Public?

Notary Public is available at both City Hall and the Police Department 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. Cost is $3.
Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website