News & Alerts
- 2021 Cavern City Air Terminal Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- 2021 Water Billing Selection
- Short Term Housing Strategy
- Brine Well Authority Info
- City of Carlsbad Municipal Water System Report
- Cavern City Air Terminal Project
- 2019 Carlsbad Consumer Report
House Bill 212, which is remaking New Mexico State University’s Carlsbad branch campus into an independent community college, has been signed into law by New Mexico Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham, Carlsbad Mayor Dale Janway has announced. “This was an incredible...
Update 3-24-21 For the final portion of our development report, we will review the recently completed projects in Carlsbad. RECENTLY COMPLETED PROJECTS Fox Street Apartments: located at 1104-1108 W. Fox St. The contractor is Trend Builders. 16 Units have been built...
Update 3-23-21 Today’s update takes a look at some of the residential developments going on around Carlsbad. RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENTS Duplex Apartments: located at 107, 109, 111, and 113 Kircher St. The owner is Jayden Jenkins. The contractor is Trend Builders....