The Double Eagle Water System is a water system operated by the City of Carlsbad in the Loco Hills area that provides non-treated water for livestock, governmental domestic, commercial domestic, and industrial purposes. Rates charged for Double Eagle Water services are as follows:
|Rate per 1,000 gallons||$13.40||$13.40||$13.40||$42.93|
|Tap Fee||actual cost||actual cost||actual cost||actual cost|
To request Double Eagle Water service click on the button below:
Please allow at least 3 business days for the processing of requests for Double Eagle Water service.
Upon approval of request for Double Eagle Water service, please complete the Application for Double Eagle Water Service available below. Bring the printed and signed application along with the appropriate deposit, connection fee, and tap fee to 101 N. Halagueno and present to the Water Billing Department. Application will be reviewed and processed.
- City of Carlsbad - Double Eagle Water System Improvement Project Fact Sheet
Instructions for Completing Application for Double Eagle Water Service
- LOCATION OF REQUESTED SERVICE – Enter the City of Carlsbad Tap Name for the requested service location
- SECTION, TOWNSHIP, RANGE – Enter the Section, Township, and Range where the City of Carlsbad Tap is located
- COUNTY – Enter the County name in which the City of Carlsbad Tap is located
- LAT/LONG – Enter the Latitude and Longitude in NAD 27 format where the City of Carlsbad Tap is located
- NAME – Enter the name of the person or business that will be responsible for payment of services rendered
- DRIVER’S LICENSE NO. – Enter the Driver’s License Number and issuing state for the person who will be signing the Application
- PHONE NO. – Enter the telephone number for the Name in line 5
- MOBILE NO. – Enter the mobile number for the contact person for the NAME in line 5
- CURRENT ADDRESS – Enter complete physical address for the Name in line 5.
- MAILING ADDRESS – Enter complete mailing address for the Name in line 5.
- CATEGORY OF USE – Check the appropriate box associated with the intended use of the water service
- IF INDUSTRIAL USE, PURPOSE AND LOCATION – Enter the purpose of and location where industrial water service will be used
- ESTIMATED MONTHLY USAGE – Enter of maximum number of gallons requested for a 30 day period
- METHOD OF PAYMENT – Check the appropriate box associated with the method of payment. If paying by Credit Card, enter the expiration date of the credit card in the box next to the Credit Card check box. Enter the Credit Card number in the field just below the Exp. Date.
- OTHER ACCOUNTS WITH THE CITY OF CARLSBAD – Check the appropriate box. If you have current service or have had past service with the City of Carlsbad, enter the address in the field to the right of the check box. If you have had multiple services, you must list at least one.
- TAP FEE – Enter the estimated amount quoted by the Double Eagle Superintendent. This box only applies when requesting service where a current tap is not in existence.
- DATE – Enter the current date.
- Print the Application.
- Sign the Application.
- Bring the Application and payment for the TOTAL amount indicated on the completed Application to City Hall, 101 N. Halagueno, Carlsbad, NM and present to the Water Billing Department.