2814 San Jose Boulevard | (575) 887.0871
Monday…….8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday……8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday..8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Thursday…..8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday……….8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
MISSION: The Mission of the Carlsbad Community Volunteer Network is to address the needs of Carlsbad and South Eddy County by providing volunteers where they are needed. Additionally to give individuals of all ages the opportunity to change lives through their volunteer work.
- Attends all CCVN Board Meetings
- Prepares Agenda and Minutes of Board Meetings
- Serves as the City’s Representative to the State Agency On Aging and Senior Service Corps
- Prepares and Submits Reports to the Community Development Department
- Prepares and Submits Reports to the State Agency On Aging
- Coordinates the Volunteers Work Sites
- Provides Choice of Work Sites For Volunteers
- Maintains Schedule for Volunteers
- Provides Recognition and Insurance for Volunteers
- Plans and Provides Recognition Dinner for Volunteers