Select Page

Where Can I Obtain A Copy Of a Birth Certificate, Death Certificate or Marriage License?

The City of Carlsbad does not maintain these records. Birth and Death certificates are kept by the State of New Mexico and can be accessed by calling Vital Records. 505-827-0121. Marriage Licenses are maintained by The Eddy County Clerks Office. 575-885-3383.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website