Select Page

What is required to set up water service?

The Water Department is in City Hall at 101 N. Halagueno. You will need to fill out an application and provide proof of valid identification. Deposits are $45.00 for property you own, $90.00 for rental property that the owner has provided a letter of no responsibility. If you are moving to Carlsbad, you can call 575-887-1191 ext. 7800 to set up service via fax or email correspondence. Proof of valid identification will still be required, and the deposit must be paid by credit or debit card.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website