Select Page

What If I Am A Landlord And Do Not Wish To Be Responsible For My Tenant’s Water Payments Should They Default.

Landlords can go to the Cashier’s office, fill out a form and provide a letter of no responsibility. This must be done annually. Landlords should be aware that this action will result in the tenant being required to turn in a deposit of $90.00 before service will be turned on.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website