Select Page

How Do I Set Up Service For Pick Up Of Solid Waste?

City residents are serviced by the City of Carlsbad and will be paid for as part of your water bill. Questions regarding service can be answered by Solid Waste Management at Public Works. 575-885-6262. Residences outside of the city limits are not serviced by the City of Carlsbad.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website