Select Page

How Do I Report A Pothole?

Potholes can be reported by using the form on this website, by calling 311 or by calling Public Works at 575-885-6262. You will need the address nearest to the pothole or the closest intersection. If you do not have an address, please be prepared to give as detailed information as possible for the location. i.e. Southbound lane, near the curb.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website