Select Page

How Do I Report A Ordinance Violation Or Problems With Weeds/Trash On A Property?

Code Enforcement can be contacted at City Hall 575-885-1185. Or through the form located on the city’s website under the Citizens Request tab.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!