Select Page

How Are Charges For Sewer Calculated If I have A Leak During The January -February Billing Cycle?

If you have repaired a leak during January or February, you can come to the Cashiers office at City Hall and request a sewer adjustment. You will need to fill out a form and provide a receipt or notarized statement of repair.

Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website