Select Page

Category Archives: Traffic Concerns

Do We Have A Street Cleaning Service?

Yes, Carlsbad Public Works provides street cleaning for the City of Carlsbad. Street Sweeping is done once a month based on a schedule. You can view the schedule on the Street Sweeping Schedule page. In order to make the most of this service, please be sure to move...

How Do I Report A Pothole?

Potholes can be reported by using the form on this website, by calling 311 or by calling Public Works at 575-885-6262. You will need the address nearest to the pothole or the closest intersection. If you do not have an address, please be prepared to give as detailed...
Carlsbad, New Mexico - Official City Website