Carlsbad Water Park
708 Park Dr.
CITY OF CARLSBAD
WATER PARK RULES
- Children aged 10 and under must be accompanied by someone aged 16 or older at all times.
- Outside food and drinks are permitted in designated areas. Place garbage in trash receptacles.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Wear proper swim attire in pool. Street clothes are not permitted. Swim shirts designed for sun protection and swimming are permitted.
- No smoking, dipping or electronic cigarettes on premises.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Please don't distract or visit with lifeguards.
- Swim only when lifeguard is on duty.
- Follow posted rules on slides.
- Foul or inappropriate language or gestures is cause for immediate removal.
- Please walk. Do not run. Surfaces may be slippery.
- No diving.
- Always obey the lifeguards and pool manager. They are here for your safety.
- HAVE FUN!
HEALTH AND SANITATION RULES
· To avoid spreading germs in the water, do not swim if you have diarrhea.
· Do not intentionally swallow pool water. While the water is filtered and treated to keep it clean, dirt or germs may be present.
· To keep your skin and the pool water clean and germ free, shower before entering the pool.
· Take frequent restroom breaks. Do not use the pool as a toilet.
· Children that are not potty-trained must wear a diaper designed for swimming at all times. NO EXCEPTIONS!
· Change diapers in the restroom, not poolside.
IF ANY RULE IS VIOLATED, WATER PARK STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK THAT YOU LEAVE THE FACILITY. SAFETY IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday – Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Closed Mondays - Except for Memorial Day and Labor Day
ADMISSION AND FEES
Ages 4 -61: $5.00
Under 4 and over 61: FREE
*Wrist Bands will be provided upon admission into the facility. Wrist bands must be worn while in facility. Transferring wristbands to another person is prohibited and is cause for removal from facility.
**Maximum facility capacity is 400 persons. If you leave, you may be denied re-entry if facility is at maximum capacity.
Schedule: Rentals will be Thursday, Friday and Saturday during the summer break. We do not offer rentals once school is in session.
Fees: $300.00 for up to 50 people (share facility with up to 3 other groups)
$600.00 for up to 100 people (share facility with up to 2 other groups)
$1200.00 for up to 400 people (private parties only; no other groups will be scheduled)
Payment will be made when the reservation is made. Refunds will be made only for cancelations due to inclement weather, as determined by the Pool Manager. Rental fee includes lifeguards, use of public areas of facility and general operation.
During normal business hours the picnic and canopy area cannot be reserved or utilized for private parties or large groups.
For rentals and questions contact Brad Alpers, Water Park Manager at: (575) 887-0349
The Pool Manager or Head Lifeguard may order everyone out of the water or may close the facility during inclement weather (lightning, excessive wind, rain, hail, etc.). There are no refunds for inclement weather.