RETIRED SENIOR AND VOLUNTEER PROGRAM (RSVP)
2814 San Jose Boulevard | (575) 887.0871
Monday.......8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday......8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday..8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thursday.....8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday..........8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
MISSION: The Mission of the Retired Senior and Volunteer Program (RSVP) is to assess community needs and recruit Carlsbad adults 55 years and over to fill these needs and provide an outlet for the retired worker to maintain active productive lives through volunteer work.
- Attends all RSVP Board Meetings
- Prepares Agenda and Minutes of Board Meetings
- Serves as the City's Representative to the State Agency On Aging and Senior Service Corps
- Prepares and Submits Reports to the Community Development Department
- Prepares and Submits Reports to the State Agency On Aging
- Coordinates the Volunteers Work Sites
- Provides Choice of Work Sites For Volunteers
- Maintains Schedule for Volunteers
- Provides Recognition and Insurance for Volunteers
- Plans and Provides Recognition Dinner for Volunteers
Contact: Yanira Gonzales
Phone: (575) 887-0871